About Me

My photo
I am what I made myself into
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Sanchu+Ammu's prawns

My first experiment with prawns and with the guidance of Sanchari's Awesome recipe..Prawns/Shrimp has been my favorite sea food. And the flavor of prawns with the sweetness of grated onion and the tangy flavor of tomato..were the ingredients of original bengali recipe. But, the spice craving andhra palate of mine improvised(I am not sure of it!!) with the regular andhra spices. Here is the outcome. Beleive me, the photos dont do justice, to what it tasted!!


Ingredients
White medium prawns-600g
Big onions-3
Chilly-2
Medium sized tomato-2
Ginger garlic paste- as required
turmeric powder, Salt-as required
Corainder powder-2 tea spoons
Jeera powder-2 tea spoons
Pepper and Cinammon powder- 1 tea spoon

Preparation

1. Clean the prawns properly with salt
2. Add the grated onions, tomatoes, chillies, Ginger garlic paste and 1 Tablespoon of oil and keep the prawns to marinate for 20 min
3. After 20 min, just keep the whole mixture on stove and add the rest spices. Keep the kadai on stove on low flame and let the curry simmer for atleast 20 min.

Your curry is done!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment