About Me

My photo
I am what I made myself into
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Miriyalu mokkajonna fry(Pepper baby corn fry)

For me a starter stint without baby corn is never complete. Baby corn, an exotic vegetable caters even to incorrigible meat eaters like me :)

Ingredients:

1. Baby corn - 6/7 as required.
2. Finely ground pepper powder - as required.
3.Oil - for frying and tossing
4. Salt - to taste
5. Garam masala powder

Preparation:

1. Place the baby corns in water, add salt as required and boil them in pressure cooker for 4-5 whistles.
2. heat the oil in kadai, you can deep fry the baby corns or toss them in oil as your requirement.
3. Take the fried baby corns in a big bowl, add the pepper powder and garam masala powder and keep tossing the baby corns till they are coated with the powders. You can roll the baby corns in the powders too.

Your simple baby corn fry is ready!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment